- Large backlog of projects in pipeline with a General Contractor in Chicago
- Play a vital part in the success of a leading General Contractor in Illinois
About Our Client
Our client offers a complete range of construction services for large scale commercial projects. They have a proven track record in the construction industry and have become one of the top integrated developers/general contractors in the Chicago-land area.
- Culture: collaborative work team and environment with strong mentor-ship
- Project Portfolio: large scale multi-family, commercial, mixed-use, assisted living, retail, health care
- Chicago-land based projects with minimal travel
- Annual Revenue: $200M+
- Great work/life balance - company outings and events
- Strong compensation package with full benefits & PTO
- Bonus potential (based on performance)
- Strong backlog of projects and future pipeline in 2024
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure the project is on schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the project including the owner, architect, engineer, and subcontractor
- Contact, schedule, and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job site
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field is preferred
- 8+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
- TI and ground-up experience (preferably with diverse projects)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $90,000-$120,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based.
- Medical insurance including dental and vision (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure
- Vehicle allowance
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- Generous PTO Days
- Company wide events
- Company Vehicle offered
- Company phone and laptop provided
- DE&I Initiative