- Backlog of projects in company pipeline, well established in the market
- Colorado based General Contractor in business for over 50 years
About Our Client
Our client has been a commercial General Contractor in business for over 50 years. They pride themselves on building relationships through respect and responsibility. Projects are mainly based in the Denver and Greeley, Colorado markets.
- Proficiency in ability to comprehend contracts, purchase agreements, contract entails for the project, coordinating subcontractor and supplier scope with Project Manager
- Work alongside Project Manager to determine site logistics for access, temporary roads, fencing, etc.
- Survey and record all adjacent and perimeter site and building elevations before construction
- Lead preconstruction meetings and weekly coordination meetings with all subcontractors, owners, architects, and consultants
- Determine methods of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, temporary power sources, work schedules, and document actual hours worked
- Schedule and coordinate suitable equipment, supervise employees
- Complete and oversee maintenance and proper completion of all daily work documentation and other paperwork required, submitting all as required on a timely basis
- Monitor, coordinate, and review submittal logs and shop drawings
- Review construction documents for completeness and constructability
- Resolve plan and spec discrepancies with project design team
- Responsible for the safety of the site and all workers as well as overall quality of the project
- Responsible for managing general budgets and overall project costs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Commercial Construction Superintendent Candidate:
- Four or more years of construction supervision and/or craft supervision experience in similar facility construction
- Understanding of all aspects of construction technology, equipment, and methods; craft agreements, jurisdiction, and negotiations; engineering, cost control schedules, and safety
- Communication, organizational, and supervisory skills essential
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw solid conclusions
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Four-year construction management/engineering degree or equivalent and eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on projects
- Cell phone and iPad
- Company truck offered
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K company match at 5%
- Starting at 3 weeks of PTO/Vacation Time
This is a Colorado based position.
APPLY HERE TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS!