- Great company culture
- Strong staff tenure
About Our Client
Our client is a smaller, well established GC on the Southshore. Their construction projects range from occupied fit outs to retail spaces. They wil tackle ground up or renovations. The company has experienced steady growth by actively choosing to have a diverse pipeline of construction projects.
- Take part in internal strategic meetings
- Establish and maintain effective communication across the department and with all internal and external customers.
- Manage site safety as required and ensure subcontractor compliance.
- Ensure quality and finish of all construction projects, insuring each meet company standards, and expectations.
- Maintain high productivity to meet and exceed profitability goals.
- Designate site superintendents and foremen for all site work projects.
- Work with Project Managers to develop master schedules for projects.
- Attend and participate in all in-house and owner site work preconstruction meetings.
- Review all site work weekly schedules.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Seeking someone who has had tenure in their previous positions and has been a site super. Good communication (both verbal and written) are vital to this role given the client interaction. Looking for someone with 6-10 years of commerical GC expereince.
What's on Offer
Strong work/life balance with predictable hours, and structured scheduling.