- Looking for an impressive Construction Superintendent to grow with us
- Looking to take the next step in your construction career? join us!
About Our Client
Great opportunity in NYC. They truly care about their employees.
What You'll Do:
* Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force;
* Inspection of Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with Contract;
* Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager;
* Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner and Architect/Engineer;
* Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager;
* Conduct quality inspections;
* Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts.
* Monitor costs, including labor time and material;
* Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others;
* Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates;
* Prepare and submit Superintendent's Daily Reports;
* Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
We're Looking For:
* Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products;
* Broad understanding of construction industry;
* Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Strong management skills;
* Strong ability to read drawings and specifications;
* Functions effectively as part of a team;
* Exhibits strong leadership qualities;
* Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
* Strong decision making/problem solving skills;
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* College Degree Desired
* OSHA certification;
* 5+ years of industry experience.
**Procore, Bluebeam, experience preferred**
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, bonus, benefits, 401K