- Growth oriented company seeking top construction talent
- Great mid-size company with growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client has been completing landmark projects for satisfied clients for nearly four decades. Integrity is at the heart of our business practices - most of our work is negotiated and we often find ourselves with repeat clients, some of whom we have had for more than 25 years
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Participate in preconstruction planning regarding project schedules, budgets and strategy
- Perform in-depth reviews of plans and contract documents
- Assure compliance with building codes
- Draft and implement project master schedule
- Direct day-to day operations and subcontractors on site through all phases of construction
- Inspect work in progress to ensure quality of workmanship, conformance to contract, and adherence to schedule
- Schedule and coordinate with subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of hands-on construction experience
- Through knowledge of construction methods, materials, tools and equipment
- Knowledge of principles and practices in organizational planning, coordination and execution
- Ability to manage work crews and subcontractors
- Must maintain a working understanding of our Safety and Health and Hazard Programs
- Proficient use of Procore and Bluebeam a plus
What's on Offer
- Salary Compensation
- Company Phone or Phone Allowance
- Mileage Reimbursement or Company Vehicle