- Ability to grow within the company
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
About Our Client
Our client is a fully established GC / Developer looking for an experienced Superintendent to join their growing team. The Superintendent will supervise and maintain all facets of the project within the clients Large Project Division. Highly experienced Superintendents within the Commercial and Light Industrial realm are preferred.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-through, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience overseeing multiple projects, valued between $1M - $60M+
- Easy going, self-motivated
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial Light Industrial Construction
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
- Ability to oversee large projects from inception to close-out
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $90,000-$120,000, depending on project experience and skill
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Company vehicle with Gas Card
- Option for Family Coverage
- 20 PTO Days + 9 Paid Holidays + 3 Personal Days (Birthday etc.)
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Company sponsored events and trips
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Exposure highly complex projects