- Excellent opportunity to join one of NJ' leading luxury home builders
- Site Management position overseeing multimillion dollar custom home projects
About Our Client
Well established General Contracting firm with over 50 years serving the NJ, NY and CT markets. Family focussed culture centered on providing an excellent work / life balance and stability for their employees.
- As Construction Supervisor, you will oversee assigned projects from to completion, ensuring all on-site activity is being managed to the schedule of works and budget agreed with the client.
- You will provide daily reports & updates on progress to the Project Manager, working closely with them to ensure the budget is being maintained and updated as the project progresses.
- The Construction Supervisor will oversee, manage and direct all subcontractors and trade partners associated with the project.
- You will ensure the site is maintained to a high level of cleanliness and tidiness at all times making sure all health and safety protocols are being met.
- You will provide a seamless handover to the client once the project has completed, including full snagging / punch-lists and working with the Project Manager to pass all inspections and achieve final certificate of occupancy.
- A full job description is available on request.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Construction Supervisor that displays the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience managing residential construction projects in New jersey. This can range from single family homes, custom / luxury homes, affordable, or market rate multifamily.
- Seven to ten years+ experience in all phases of residential construction with two years of Supervisory experience.
- Carpentry experience and related tasks preferred.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Keen eye for details and a natural problem solver - we're looking for critical thinkers that can deliver a high quality product
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in Business Management or construction, or a degree in a related field desirable.
What's on Offer
- $85,000 - $95,000 base salary
- Annual bonus + pay review / increases
- Fully comped company vehicle or $13,200 auto allowance
- 401k plan with company match (vested on day 1)
- Excellent medical/dental/vision plan with significant contributions by employer (cash alternative if plan is not taken)
- Range of other benefits included in package