- Room to grow
- Competitive Base
About Our Client
My client created an AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. This provides workforce intelligence tools needed to connect and manage a modern distributed workforce.
- Produce high-quality articles, guides, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, web copy, and any other marketing or sales collateral
- Develop and manage the blog's content calendar, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects, and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Edit articles produced by the team and freelancers
- Partner with the marketing team to monitor SEO and optimize blog posts and web copy for traffic and conversion.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have experience working in a B2B SaaS Marketing role
- Bachelor's or Master's in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline
- At least five years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Experience/consistent performance in deadline-oriented environments
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
What's on Offer
High upside within a growing organization