- Remote openings supporting various US offices
- Roles will focus on various IV, NIV and PERM matters
About Our Client
Global law firm.
Multiple Contract Attorney openings on multiple teams with the opportunity to convert to a permanent employee (Associate). The roles will be focused on handling a high volume caseload, including:
- Working closely with Partners and Associates on different cases supporting a wide range of clients
- Handling business immigration matters, including: IV, NIV, PERM, RFEs and AoS matters (H-1Bs always a focus)
- Working under tight deadlines
- Writing intensive cases may be involved for some of the openings (O-1, EB-1, EB-2. EB-3, L-1, etc.)
- Working in a collaborative team environment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- JD or LLM
- Admission to a US State Bar or pending admission
- Experience with some or all of the following business immigration case types: IV, NIV, PERM, RFEs, AoS
- Excellent writing skills (writing samples required)
- Ability to multitask and stay connected to a team environment
- Excellent case management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
This is a remote role that can sit anywhere in the US!!
What's on Offer
REMOTE ROLE can sit anywhere in the US!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ability to convert to a permanent employee
- Work life balance