Contract / Financial Manager - Luxury Construction
Leadership Position - Daily client interaction with contracts and financials
Established and growing company with strong bonus based on company performance
About Our Client
Our client is a well established luxury home builder that has a strong track record of designing and building homes / estates on the East Coast of Florida.
- Ensures that all information needed by managers is timely and accurate including job costs, labor
costs, and overhead costs.
- Leads the development of various financial plans with constant monitoring of planned vs actual
results and site allocation
- Manage the contracts and draw process for stages of construction
- Directly work with clients through the change order process to discuss cost options and impact to overall budget / time line of completion.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of controls and checks
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of Construction Financial Experience (Does not have to be
- Bachelors Degree - in Construction / Real Estate / Finance - Required -
- Must have understanding of construction and costing.
- MBA / CPA preferred
- Experience managing 3rd party contractors
- Team player that will represent the company directly on a day-to-day basis.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong (Bonus structure) - Based on company performance
- benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay