Contract HR Onboarding Specialist
Opportunity to work at a large international bank
Exposure to various financial sectors, leading into development of more skills
About Our Client
A large international bank with a global presence. Through career development, inclusion, diversity and employee recognition, my client focuses on developing opportunities for every employee individually and professionally. With services in various sectors such as: business management, HR, Operations, Asset Management, Sales and Trading and more, this company offers the exposure to obtain various skill-sets.
- Assist specialists in on-boarding summer interns.
- Manage data entry for all employees.
- High level of administrative duties will be assigned.
- Oversee full recruitment cycle.
- Creating and sending offer and on-boarding letters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with repetitive, detail oriented workload.
- Experience with HR and on-boarding.
- 2-4 years customer service experience.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices.
- Knowledge of benefits.
- High attention to detail extremely important.
- Experience in a high volume environment.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Strong written and verbal skills-primarily for offer letters.
- Experience in HRi Service Now - preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to meeting and working alongside skilled people.
- Opportunity to work at a large international bank.
- Competitive Salary