Contract Recruiter - Manufacturing and Operations
Immediate August 2020 Start - Video Interviews
Recruit for Factory and Operation positions for a Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
The Contract Recruiter - Manufacturing and Operations will work for a Manufacturing Company located near Taunton, MA. The position itself will partner directly with Manufacturing and Operation leaders to identify factory working specialists to join the position across the whole operations function. If you are interested, please read the job description and submit your resume for immediate consideration. This is an August 2020 hire - with the capability to do video call interviews. Position will be located in company HQ.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter to join a Manufacturing Client of ours on a 4 - 6 month internal recruitment contract. In this position, you will employ recruiting strategies, and sourcing resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our client is hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, and advising managers in our Operations & Manufacturing organization.
- Perform high volume, full cycle recruiting for our Operations organization
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Utilize Indeed, LinkedIn and other creative sourcing techniques to identify candidates and create a robust pipeline.
- Partner with Operations leaders to offer and secure candidates for the team
- Complete on-boarding process
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College Preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills essential
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt roles
- Utilize all forms of recruitment resources
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will receive an hourly wage between $22 - $27 per hour contingent. The position is an immediate need located near Taunton, MA. Up to 40 hours per week. The contract is expected to last from 4 - 6 months. There is potential for the position to turn permanent and absorb other responsibilities long term.