- Long Term Contract/ Fully Remote through March 2022
- Fun/ employee engagement focused culture
About Our Client
My client is a creatively-driven media relations, influencer and experiential agency championing a personal approach to public relations. Our clients range from Fortune 500s to stealth start ups. We've handled mergers for GE, launched brands that challenge the norm like Billie, created a closet calculator to see how recycled clothing impacts the environment with thredUP, produced a Kamala Harris-hosted Tulsa Block party as counter programming to Trump's Juneteenth rally in the city, and catapulted Olay's Super Bowl ad to the cover of AdWeek.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Responsibilities * Lead managers with full-scope recruitment including sourcing, resume screening, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, managing candidates and coordinating offers for all of our roles
* Manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
* Develop and create interview plans, and offer letters * Serve as the primary point of contact for engaged candidates & hiring managers
* Create an incredible candidate experience through all stages of the recruitment process
* Identify talent via innovative sourcing methods for all of our field/corporate roles
* Work closely with department heads and other internal stakeholders to secure the talent needed
* Regularly communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders & other ad hoc projects from time to time and based on business needs
The Successful Applicant
* Candidates should have at least one year of recruiting experience within an in-house and/or search firm environment and should possess keen attention to detail, superb organizational skills, sound judgment, and a client-focused approach.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage effectively with members of multiple business units at all levels, are also essential.
* Prior experience in a role involving collaboration and problem solving in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
* 2 or 4 yr. degree preferred
What's on Offer
Benefits * Flexible Hours
* Work from home
* Enhance your skills
* Discover growth opportunities