Part Time Work Schedule
Work for Prestigious Non Profit
About Our Client
My client is the leading non-profit organization focused on both research and patient support for chronic illnesses. The Foundation's mission is to cure and to improve the quality of life for the more than 3 million Americans living with this illness. There work is dramatically accelerating the research process through our database and investment initiatives; we also provide extensive educational resources for patients and their families, medical professionals, and the public.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job postings and identify essential job position functions.
- Establish relationships with managers to get a full understanding of the culture, department objectives and challenges and use the information in each search.
- Post and maintain postings for open roles on internal and external sites.
- Possess strong ability to identify, source, screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent time line.
- Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing, while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends in the industry.
- Develop and execute against recruiting strategies that are designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools (direct sourcing, diversity initiatives, social media, etc.).
- Provide notes and recommendations of candidates to hiring managers.
- Offer creative solutions to recruiting obstacles.
- Keep hiring managers updated on a weekly basis on the status of their openings.
- Lead bi-monthly meetings to executive staff on status of their area's openings.
- Maintain professional relationships with all levels of hiring managers within the organization.
- Work efficiently and effectively with hiring managers, prioritize open positions and have a sense of urgency.
- Initiate background checks & create offer letters for new hires.
- Prepare and track recruitment metrics.
The Successful Applicant
THIS ROLE IS PART TIME, 20-25 HRS PER WEEK, 12-5PM Monday -Friday, Work fully remote in EST Zone
- 4 yrs experience recruiting for non-profit
- Experience recruiting Development/ Fund raising Roles is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Personal Computer with web cam and cell phone is required for work use
- Experienced. You have significant experience with hands-on full cycle recruitment of top talent -preferably in the nonprofit sector with success hiring for roles like: fund raising, research, and data teams
- Agile. You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and are ready for a fast-paced environment. You maintain composure and remain positive under pressure
- Relationship builder. You love collaborating and sharing ideas. You have the ability to cultivate relationships. You understand that people are the core of who we are and place a premium on customer service
- Team player. You love collaborating and sharing ideas. You're ready to roll up your sleeves, trust your teammates, and support as needed
- Clear communicator. You communicate clearly and concisely. You're great at getting and giving respectful and productive feedback to candidates and colleagues
- Action-oriented. You know how to get things done. You operate with urgency and efficiency. You know how to identify problems and love to develop plans to deliver and solve them
- Highly organized. You know how to manage multiple projects and competing priorities. You create clear and logical systems and processes to support your work and that of the organization
- Passionate. You care about the organization's mission. You want to come to work and feel inspired every day. You want to change the world
- Fun. The work we do is serious but that doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We know how to have a good time and you should too
What's on Offer
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Transit Benefits
- Part time work schedule