- Remote Role - Based in New York
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
Elite and well established non-profit organization based in mid-town Manhattan
- Manage full life cycle recruitment including posting job ads, reviewing of resumes, pre-screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews. for the Residential and Administrative office groups.
- Ability to provide an efficient and rewarding experience for every candidate from application stage to offer phase.
- Training and coaching hiring managers on the recruitment process.
- Build talent networks, establish sourcing methods to develop pipelines, create effective recruiting strategies, and understand industry recruiting trends to develop robust talent pools.
- Create recruiting metrics reports including, time-to-fill, time-to-hire, source of hire and candidate job satisfaction, and maintain monthly vacancy report.
- Attend career fairs, college recruiting events, and other networking events that ensure the proper outreach goals are being met while building working relationships with talent recruitment sources in the industry.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking Module
- Present at the New Hire Orientation as part of the on-boarding process.
- Performs other HR-related tasks or projects as assigned
LIGHT TRAVEL REQUIRED TO OTHER LOCATIONS (BRONX, BROOKLYN, STATEN ISLAND) 1-2 Times per month.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 2 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Non-profit experience is a strong plus.
- Solid experience in candidate sourcing and building a pipeline.
- Strong relationship management and the ability to build relationships.
- Experience in high volume recruiting.
- Knowledge of HRIS including applicant tracking systems and Microsoft applications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO OTHER OPEN HOUSE LOCATIONS (BRONX, BROOKLYN, STATEN ISLAND) 1-2 TIMES PER MONTH.
What's on Offer
- Highly desirable compensation
- Flexible work schedule 1 day in office (Flexible)
- 1-2 Days visiting other locations (Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island) - Fully Remote
- Medical and Dental Benefits from day 1
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- True Temp to Perm opportunity