- Nonprofit Organization
About Our Client
Our client is in the public service industry.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract and subcontract documents to understand the responsibilities and obligations of the contracting parties and to perform contract and subcontract administration
- Preparing and submitting administrative and other reports to federal agencies.
- Managing full range of contract types and requirements for the life span of the contract
- Attending monthly project review meetings in support of the contract portfolio
- Engaging with client contracting officers to request modifications, funding, increase in contract value, etc., as well as to resolve differences.
- Preparing correspondence for clients and subcontractors regarding contractual issues and matters
- Actively participating in meetings by providing guidance to project teams as it relates to monitoring contract and subcontract cost and technical terms, schedules, and the accomplishment of contractual obligations
- Preparing modifications to implement changes to contract and subcontract agreements
- Updating the contract database to incorporate changes based upon contract and subcontract modifications
- Preparing reports using information in the contracts database for pre-award and post-award purposes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Liberal Arts and Sciences, or similar discipline
- Four plus years' experience in contracts administration or other comparable experience
- Experience with FFP, T&M, Cost Reimbursement type contracts
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and HHS Regulations
- Experience with RFPs, RFQs,
- Experience using ERP systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Accuracy with work, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collect, analyze and process information to develop useful information
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities, sometimes simultaneously, under deadline pressure and to set priorities with minimal input
What's on Offer
* Competitive Pay
* Healthcare, Dental, Vision and Commuter Benefits are eligible for contractors
* Contract to Hire Opportunity
* Hybrid work model