Contract Superintendent - Dayton, OH
Autonomous position, great project pipeline
Opportunity to gain full time employment with travel
About Our Client
A notable General Contractor based on the East Coast has recently partnered with a distribution/delivery leader to build and renovate new warehouses around the US. They have several ongoing and future projects all across the country.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Actively manage and maintain safety on-site, such as toolbox talks, safety checklists, and continuous observation.
- On-site field supervision
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for owners, subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Develop site logistics plan for entire project to maximize productivity and minimize impact to building occupants
- Run weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Oversee creation and completion of punchlist process
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working on large scale industrial projects
- 5+ Years of construction experience
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with subcontractors
- Technologically proficient
What's on Offer
- $60/hour pay
- Benefits and insurance
- Opportunity to agin full time employment
- If willing to travel nationwide