- Long Term Contract
- Work for Hyper-growth Start Up Organization
About Our Client
My client is a is a global leader in innovative technologies redefining how businesses connect with their consumers - admired for our people, partnerships and product. Leveraging a traditional, customer-focused family business model, innovates with start-up like agility in a fast paced, data-driven world. They are changing the digital signage industry with our unique end-to-end merchandising solutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant job boards.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone and video interviews.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor.
- Experience sourcing and closing senior positions.
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Transit Benefits
- Long term contract