- Work in Financial Services
- Work for Prestigious Company
About Our Client
My client is the second-largest state-chartered savings bank in New York, with over $16B in assets, offers a full range of retail banking services to individuals and businesses across the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester and Rockland counties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes, develops and delivers comprehensive training initiatives based on project or topic specifications.
- Writes and develops a training plan, curriculum, courses, and supporting materials such as visual/educational aids and coordinate the logistics.
- Conducts course presentations, develop, and deliver courses using various delivery channels including video presentations.
- Assesses new employee comprehension of course content and the ability to execute what was learned during the training; provides feedback to appropriate groups within the Bank.
- Ability and flexibility to adapt the training materials to sessions of varying lengths and audience sizes who possess varied skill sets.
- Creates a system for evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of learning outcomes in relation to knowledge and skill transfer, behavior and performance improvement and business impact.
- Remains current with operational changes and developments in learning methodologies and technologies to continuously improve and update the LMS program
- Proactively manages, reports, and troubleshoots issues that may occur while training.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Performs training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, one-on-one training and virtual learning.
The Successful Applicant
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE·
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' training and retail banking experience required.· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional facilitation, organization, and time management skills.
- Experience with training curriculum creation and delivery through various delivery channels a plus.
- Ability to learn new software/technology and processes quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel within the greater New York City Metropolitan area.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Transit Benefits
- Long term contract role