- Very competitive salary and 100% medical coverage paid by employer
- Bonus available also
About Our Client
A small to mid sized home building construction business that specializes in bespoke products. Well known in the market for their exceptional work and long standing history.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure that financial information, analysis and reporting is accurate, timely, reliable and relevant, in order to assist the Board, CEO, and Executive Team in effectively performing their responsibilities.
- Manage financial and business performance by developing appropriate metrics on which to measure the Company's business, monitoring variances to forecasts, and developing action plans to address variances.
- Work with operating team to identify and address trends, implement corrective actions and performance improvement actions.
- Provide consistent and accurate financial forecasting for company.
- Improve overall financial reporting to make it more efficient and impactful by implementing a business intelligence platform.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities.
- Ensure that the Company is in continuous compliance with all statutory, regulatory, banking, tax, and other external and internal operating, reporting and record keeping requirements to which the company is subject.
- Manage tax statement preparation with vendors as needed, for all related company and shareholder activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant to the Chief Financial Officer - Construction position should have the following skill sets and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- 5-10 years of Accounting and Finance tenure within the Construction Sector
- 5+ years of leadership over a Finance and Accounting function
- General Contracting Commercial Construction industry knowledge
What's on Offer
If successful you will receive -
- $80-100k base
- Fully paid medical
- Competitive PTO
- 401k match