Controller - Construction Company
Opportunity for an individual looking to join a growing company
Excellent environment with a motivated group of professionals
About Our Client
Our client is growing and looking to add a Controller to their Accounting team in their Lancaster, PA office.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Compile, analyze and update financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Own the preparation of accounting reports and analysis for management.
- Analyze financial information and other reports to summarize the current and projected financial position of the company.
- Prepare and post month-end or year-end closing for the company.
- Analyze and reclassify costs for all necessary entities.
- Review financial statements with management to discuss company goals and direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Expected to have a background in accounting and a Bachelor's Degree.
- Work with a team in a proactive environment.
- Take initiative on own work and follow-up with clients and colleagues.
- Big 4 public experience.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
- Oversee one other person that will take care of AP, AR, and payroll while the Controller focuses on the responsibilities laid out above.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity, and great benefits.