- A small family run Sub Contracting business
- Flexible working and good benefits available
About Our Client
A sub contractor that works with well known clients. Coming off the back of a record year, they are looking to add a Project Accountant / Controller to their finance team.
You can expect fully paid healthcare, 401k match and a competitive salary along with a great working environment.
You will be responsible for -
- Assist with tracking lien waivers
- Data entry of subcontractor change orders
- Assist with preparation of weekly check runs
- Entering subcontractor and supplier invoices into the accounting system.
- Review and analyze AP Aging.
- 1099 assistance.
- New job entry into the system.
- Assist the Accounting Team with Month End Close Process.
- Assist preparing owner requisitions, change orders and comprehensive back up packages.
- Support accounting data needs of Project Managers as directed.
- Reconcile cash accounts with bank statements and general ledger.
- Track subcontractor and owner lien waivers as required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Previous Project Accounting experience is essential. highly desirable if you have Sage 300 experience.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits including 100% healthcare coverage with no out of pocket