- Fully Paid Benefits
- Opportunities to help grow the company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Construction company that designs, engineers, and manufactures full modular units for inclusion in Multifamily apartment and hospitality development projects. Its headquarters and this position are based in lovely Twin Cities
- Perform the accounting for all client entities. This includes posting regular journal entries, executing the monthly financial statement close, and performing the necessary reconciliations for those entities.
- Manage the daily cash balances including periodic reconciliations, vendor payment selections and payment processing
- Maintain cash flow projections for short- and long-term cash inflows and outflows. Provide weekly status to CFO
- Assist CFO with budgeting process including working with cost center managers to establish monthly budgets
- Provide monthly financial reports to managers as well as variance analysis and establishing corrective actions
- Work with project accountant to report periodic job analysis including variance to job estimates
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Establish, implement, and monitor appropriate internal controls and policies to ensure conformance and compliance.
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies
- Ad Hoc reporting as requested by management
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, preferably finance and/or accounting, or relevant years of experience
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting experience in the construction industry.
- 3+ Years preparing or directing financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong business acumen and ability to drive forward and execute strategy.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and relationship building capability.
- Highly skilled in problem-solving techniques.
- Customer service skills with a positive, persuasive, and credible attitude.
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to utilize standard office systems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- CPA Designation - not required but a plus
- Epicor experience - not required but a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary around $110,000
- Fully paid Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match up to 3%
- Opportunity to grow career and team
- Fun and collaborative work environment