- Opportunity to build your own Accounting/Finance team!
- Named the 8th Fastest Growing Consultancy in 2020!
About Our Client
I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing, multi-million dollar Financial Services company looking to grow their business. They help with company restructuring, advising clients through financial difficulty and problems with cash flow/balance sheet and more. They are looking to build their Finance department around the Controller who will build out the team from scratch!
- Oversee the accounting department while providing key financial information and reports to senior leadership on company activities
- Manage the entire close process to ensure the timely and accurate reporting of financial statements and accounting activities
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to lead the annual audit process
- Develop business improvements and procedures to help streamline company M&A activity
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to develop insights and improvements to business performance
- Comprehend ERP system implementation, transaction, and financial implications
- Develop process improvements and procedures with the CFO on business ricks and performance
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Ample room to progress your career
- Strong benefits
- 401k Match up to 4%
- Health Insurance for you and children
- Great company culture
- Build your own Finance team
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!