- World's Largest Privately Owned Ingredient Provider
- Frequent Exposure With CFO
About Our Client
- World's largest privately owned ingredient provider.
- This global supplier is renowned for being the best in the industry and with over 50+ years of experience.
- They have a footprint in over 100 countries and are coming off their best year yet while maintaining a down to earth culture and business savvy approach.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Controller will:
- Design the department
- Process documentation
- Internal controls
- Month-end close, reviewing of financials and reporting
- Assist in financial planning and budgeting
- Oversee a team of 10
The Successful Applicant
The Controller will have:
- Steady history of employment with promotional progression
- Experience in presenting/working with C-Suite
- Proven ability to lead a team
- JD Edwards experience is a plus
- Start in public accounting is a plus
- CPA is a plus
What's on Offer
The Controller will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Discretionary - above average bonus structure
- 23 days PTO + holidays
- 6% 401k match
- Hybrid schedule