- Opportunity to work with a long standing industry leading company!
- Competitive and market leading salary!
About Our Client
Our client has been around for 60+ years and is here to stay! With this opening being due to growth in the organization they are invested in supporting their employees and helping them reach their career goals. The company demonstrates that they are invested in their employees and their mission towards growth!
The Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all functions of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger
- Manage the monthly closing process
- Manage all gross margin and cost accounting
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual analysis including key accounting metrics
- Establish and maintain effective internal control
- Manage daily cash and prepare cash-flow reports, projecting cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals
- Analyze, apply, and improve policies, procedures, and controls related to accounting.
- Assist with external audit process.
- Present executive leadership team and partners with monthly financial reports
- Oversee creation of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor them on a monthly basis
- Oversee the activities of the finance department, such as accounts payable, billings, and collections
- Reconciles accounts and performs general ledger analysis.
- Other duties as assigned
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related Field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) license preferred
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite; Access, database, or other system knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulation
- Analytic ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will receive the following:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k with company match
- PTO and VTO/ Holiday pay
- Long term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Company paid life insurance
- Continuous and extensive training and development for employee growth
- Great company culture