Controller - Real Estate
Seeking a Controller; Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Real Estate firm in Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close processes.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.