Seeking a Controller; Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm in Delaware County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage all accounting operations: Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage/comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop internal processes and controls.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA/CMA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Strong foundation of GL, monthly/quarterly close processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.