Work for one of the largest non-profit organizations in Philadelphia!
Work with a great team of professionals - great working environment!
About Our Client
Our client is a large social services Non-Profit agency in Philadelphia.
Directly manage staff to ensure accurate/timely recording of daily accounting operations and month-end close.
Oversee the preparation of financial reporting and analysis to all levels of management within the organization.
Responsible for preparation of fiscal organization and program budgets.
Support leadership(s) decision making and strategic program goals by providing budget/actual expense measurements.
Work closely with VP of Finance & CFO with A133 audit, LOC bank audit and individual funder program audits.
Reporting to external customers i.e. government, city and other funding agencies on program expenditures in order to comply within the guidelines of the contract awards to ensure present and future revenue stream and milestones are met.
Oversee company's investment portfolio by recording activity & changes to Market Value on restricted and unrestricted net assets.
Monitor current cash inflows/outflow and forecast cash-flow monthly and quarterly.
Heavily involved in organization merger implementation, preparation and transition.
Create and Implement financial procedures and policies to make financial reporting more accurate and efficient.
Responsible for Inter-company & consolidated accounting activity and financial reporting with affiliate parent and child companies within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a proven and well-established track record in the non-profit space
- Experience in the coordination and financial oversight of budgets and controls.
- A disciplined professional manager possessing good organizational skills and experience in applying those to solid processes and procedures and the underlying systems to support them.
- Management experience directing a local accounting staff.
- A team player with demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Desire and proven experience in challenging the norms of the industry model in order to achieve greater financial results on projects and through better business management practices.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of construction administration
What's on Offer
Contract to Hire position, great working environment, flexibility and competitive pay rate.