Set career path to CFO
Competitive Salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client is a privately held, partnership-driven development, construction and investment firm building more than state-of-the-art commercial properties - they build quality, trust and successful relationships. From developing relationships with their partners and clients to producing quality real estate assets, they focus on the end-goal and ambitiously exceed all of their clients' objectives.
- Direct the monthly close process and the preparation and timely issuance of the organization's monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP, including consolidation of >40 entities
- Design and implement the processes and related monitoring/reporting systems necessary to provide timely, accurate, targeted financial information and KPI's accompanied by the appropriate level of in-depth analysis and interpretation necessary to add value to leadership in making sound business decisions.
- Help create, manage & assist with documentation of all processes in the department to strengthen internal controls and ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Lead treasury and cash management including corporate banking and lender relationships
- Lead human resources and work with executive team to expand, improve, and document HR processes
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings (property, payroll, sales tax, corporate, etc)
- Oversee AP/AR activities
- Develop financial plans and models (budgets & forecasts) as well as manage and report cash flow & cash requirement projections
- Work with Asset Management to ensure property financial statements are accurate and lead annual audit and tax processes for properties
- Oversee construction draw process for development projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous controller experience in either the real estate or construction industries with at least 5 years in either.
What's on Offer
Clear career progression to CFO for the right individual.