Voted one of Chicago's top places to work
Excellent salary and benefits.
About Our Client
A business that handles all aspects of general contracting as well as being a fully intergrated developer. They have been consistently voted as one of the best places to work in Chicago due to culture and organic growth.
As Controller you will be responsible for -
· Prepare and coordinate the month-end close
· Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures,
· Oversee and direct all financial and pertinent statistical reporting;
· Oversee the coordination of audits and the proper filing of tax returns;
· Responsible for producing accurate job-cost accounting reports,
· Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions; participation in audits and preparing reports for regulators;
· Work closely with senior management team to accomplish goals and objectives;
· Supervision of the company's account receivables, account payables and payrolls;
· Remain up to date on best practices
The Successful Applicant
· Considerable knowledge of computerized cost accounting;
· Ability to assemble, analyze and prepare both routine and complex financial reports and statement;
· Ability to apply accounting principles to the solution of a variety of accounting or fiscal problems;
· Ability to perform detailed work with written or numerical data, and to make mathematical calculations with accuracy;
· Ability to apply and adapt established accounting methods to variety of accounting transactions and situations;
· Ability to anticipate and identify appropriate accounting data management system needs;
· Ability to project and monitor revenues and expenses in order to meet organization's financial obligations;
What's on Offer
You will receive a salary of between $11000-$140000 depending on experienceThe company offers a 401k match, medical / vision / dental as well as a competitive bonus structure.