Join one of the fastest growing luxury E-Commerce brands in the CPG industry
Opportunity to lead a strong accounting team
About Our Client
Our client, located in New York and is an established technoloy startup that has a worldwide presence. They are responsible for manufacturing top end products, with the highest quality and pride themselves on utilizing technology for new and innovative products.
- Direct and supervise accounting staff to ensure adherence to GAAP, internal controls, and company policies and procedures.
- Prepare departmental budgets with input from department managers
- Prepare and/or direct the preparation of monthly financial reports and statistical data Perform financial analysis on budget versus actual.
- Communicate with management with regard to any projected problem areas or opportunities for cost savings
- Direct and supervise analysis of job cost, commitments, and allocations of the common cost pool.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of relevant experience in both public and private accounting: Big Four accounting firm experience preferred, CPA is a plus.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Accounting/Finance.
- Accounting experience in a e-commerce or Consumer Goods company
- Inventory accounting experience is ideal
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary
- 401k with Match
- Team Social events eg. Happy Hour and Quarterly Bashes
- Beautiful office with all new modern spaces
- 4 weeks PTO
- Summer Fridays
- Opportunity to take on growing levels of responsibility and make a real impact