Work in a collaborative environment and watch your ideas come to life!
Great opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement!
About Our Client
A global leader in media and marketing solutions that help change the world through digital experiences!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work with our accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes and improve the financial health of the company
- Act as the primary support person for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial activities
- Reconcile corporate balance sheets and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the executive team
- Collaborate with the payroll group to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws
- Oversee all activities related to state and federal tax compliance issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in accounting is required (master's degree preferred)
- CPA/ CMA strongly preferred
- 5+ years in a managerial accounting position
- Proficiency with accounting software required
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Remote role during COVID
- Competitive compensation
- Room for growth
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)