- Oversee and lead a growing team
- Flexible work environment
About Our Client
Growing Commercial Real Estate firm in the Greater Philadelphia area that oversees 20+ properties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Manage the timely and efficient completion of the external quarterly clearance and the annual audit processes
- Ensure that all financial activities are accounted for in compliance with GAAP and stay informed on changes to any regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar preferred.
- 5-7 years applicable experience
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary with 401k match
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental
- 401k match
- Flexible work ability