National design/build construction firm with projects all over US
Executive leadership position with a growing company
About Our Client
- Well Established Firm with offices in downtown Milwaukee & surrounding suburbs
- Quality project delivery resulting in 85% repeat client rate
- Diverse Portfolio (Light Industrial, Commercial, and High End Retail projects)
- Lead all participants on construction Projects. Insure the team is aligned with the businesses culture and processes.
- Own pre-construction aspects of the project.
- Ability to oversee one or several large projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with General Contractors, Owners, Other Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Track project progress, construction schedules, budgets, and use of materials.
- Guide and mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
- Facilitate manpower utilization and ensure safety on the job!
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal skills essential, this is an entrepreneurial environment and an important role
- Will have previously worked, in a general contracting environment (Industrial & Commercial experience preferred)
- Must have previous exposure in a lead Project Management role
- References to be presented before interview
- Ideally some major project exposure (Project size > $15 Million)
- 4 Year Degree
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth as they grow in existing and new markets. A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time