- Support RMs with marketing efforts for existing and perspective clients
- Due diligence, marketing materials, legal negotiation
About Our Client
Our client is a large, international bank.
- Assist in client pitching, presentation material preparation, conference calls, client meetings and due diligence
- Review due diligence reports, coordinate processes with clients, advisors, other lenders and internal counterparties
- Assist in negotiation of legal documentation
- Assist with client development
- Provide support to the Lending Management team
- Secondary point of contact for covered clients and internal product partners
- Follow market trends, collect marketing intelligence and propose ideas to the team for new opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years of specialized experience in Financial Services
- Experience at the Analyst level in an investment or corporate banking group
- Working knowledge of core corporate and investment banking products preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.