- Exciting growth opportunity
- Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing firm with a global presence (but located in Newtown) in the manufacturing/medical device space. The Controller will be the key leader in the accounting process with the manufacturing firm. They provide opportunities for continuous development and growth, and value strong finance leaders interested in providing strategic solutions.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Manages the month-end close process which includes review and manage all components of Operating Accounting
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA preferred
- 7+ years of within the distribution or manufacturing space
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to be involved in the daily details
- Experience working with many product lines, and large data sets
What's on Offer
- Excellent Compensation package
- Fantastic work environment/culture
- Opportunity to work directly with VPs & C Suite
- Ability to provide direction/leadership