- Great opportunity with very profitable Professional Services/Technology firm
- Great opportunity to work directly with CFO
About Our Client
We are a Marketing as a Service firm, headquartered outside of Philly, that delivers world-class marketing execution on behalf of a wide range of global clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process along with preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP accounting principles. Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Manage the development and implementation of the company's accounting processes, procedures, systems, and internal controls. Routinely ensure that these are operating effectively, and that proper security and continuity is in place.
- Oversee the preparation and coordination of the year-end reviewed financials process. Manage relationships and work closely with external consultants and other service providers on special projects as needed.
- Develop and manage an efficient internal reporting structure, including creation of detailed management reporting packages for presentation to the CFO, senior management team and Board of Directors.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive accounting experience
- Background in public accounting and CPA license preferred.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online desired.
- Experience developing, implementing, working and putting a personal stamp on accounting processes, procedures, controls, as well as with ASC 606 and audits.
- Experience having worked within a high growth, small to middle-market, private-equity backed company environment, or significant experience in a Big 4 firm working with similar entities.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. This is a bonus eligible role with good benefits.