- Publicly listed, rapidly growing, international manufacturing business.
- 50% REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
About Our Client
The employer is a large, publicly listed, international industrial manufacturing business. They are based in Devens, MA and they both design and manufacture their products. They have partnered exclusively with Michael Page Boston to secure their next Corporate Counsel.
Reporting into the General Counsel, the Corporate Counsel role is part of the legal team which supports the firm's various corporate, commercial and transactions initiatives. The role is responsible for supporting corporate governance, compliance, commercial and IP matters. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for providing cradle-to-grave government and commercial contract negotiation
- Review of complex RFPs, RFQs and proposals
- Oversee policies and procedures for export compliance
- Interpret FAR clauses, government acquisition processes, internet-based procurement procedures and compliance with associated prime and subcontract agreements.
- Responsible for advice on global data privacy and export
- Must adhere to all company policies and practices ensuring the code of conduct and highest level of ethics are always maintained.
This is a hybrid role. A minimum of 2 to 3 days a week in the office close to Devens, MA, is required.
This opportunity is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. You will not find it elsewhere. Submit your resume today and it will be considered promptly.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- JD/ Passed the bar in MA
- 4+ years of relevant legal experience
- This is a hybrid role. A minimum of 2 to 3 days a week in the Devens office is required.
What's on Offer
- $ 135,000 to $ 145,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits package
- Close-knit, highly competent, collaborative, high-performing team environment with incredibly low staff turnover and high staff retention.