- Great opportunity with expanding Distribution firm
- Business Partner Strategic Finance Role
About Our Client
We are a large global distribution firm looking for a rockstar Manager level candidate to partner with our e-commerce commercial team to increase profit.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing analysis and insight, linking financial information to business strategies
- Compiling and reviewing financial results/performance
- Acting as a financial advisor - offering general financial support to commercial decision makers
- Drive simplification of Finance processes, and foster a culture of sharing best practices
- Work with Sales and Marketing departments to support pricing and profitability
- Long term business strategy development
- Conduct and analyze audits of retail performance; develop analyses/reports to evaluate business unit, brand, and item profitability
- Contributing to key decision making by modeling business cases
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 8-10+ years of financial experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High business acumen, ability to measure and articulate value
- Oracle or Cognos experience a plus
- Demonstrated capability to meet strict deadlines with a high level of ownership and strong sense of urgency
What's on Offer
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. This is a bonus eligible role with good benefits.