- Generous compensation package
- Excellent opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Am Law 100 firm with 950 attorneys in 21 offices nationwide.
- Draft corporate formation documents including preparation of Articles of Organization, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating Agreements, Stock Certificates, IRS Forms, Foreign Qualifications
- Perform lien searches (Federal, State and County)
- Preparation of state and local filings (including financial and business)
- Maintain client corporate records including preparation of annual reports and annual minutes
- Research corporate entities and obtain documents on-line or via other means from various state agencies
- Research state and local statutes
- Transactional: Due Diligence, Signature Packets, Closing Checklists, Closing Binders.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate practice
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize projects and prioritize workload while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage projects for several attorneys in many offices
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines
- Ability to work and learn independently and as a team
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Outlook). Experience with Excel a plus
What's on Offer
Generous compensation package, flexible schedule.