- Globally Established Recruitment Firm
- Uncapped bonus potential with world class training and development.
About Our Client
Page Group has over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe and we're experiencing significant growth across the US. Our NYC office is one of 10 across North America that is looking to expand even more in the 2020 fiscal year.
Page Group NYC offers a chic modern office where you can thrive and grow to your full potential. With the world class training program and mentor-ship opportunities Page Group is the perfect place to make your next move to.The NYC office is looking to add talented sales professionals to our team to scale new markets and oversee our existing business lines.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities of a Corporate Sales Manager include:
- Responsible for new client acquisition and developing short, medium- and long-term strategy for team to follow.
- Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
- Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role model to all colleagues.
- Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem-solving capability.
- Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
- Manage the performance of each team member including setting KPI's, conducting 121 daily/weekly reviews, holding team meetings, hiring, training and running incentive plans.
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
- Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
- P&L ownership and responsibility. Ensure profitability of business on a monthly basis.
- Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants for the sales specialist position will possess the following:
- Four (4) year bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years in B2B, B2C sales or direct recruitment experience
- In lieu of B2B sales/recruitment background outside of college, successful sales, commercial or recruitment internships can be considered
- You have a high performing over achiever mindset with an off the chart motivation to learn
- You are collaborative, innovative and a team player while also able to work independently
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- You don't believe in settling, you find ways to keep improving
- You are a results driven individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary that far exceeds industry standard for sales
- Black and white promotion goals with valuable pay increases (100% related to your individual performance)
- Uncapped bonus targets (some consultants see over $20k in bonuses in their first full year)
- Excellent training and development across all levels; we have a team of dedicated sales trainers in our NYC office that is easily accessible!
- Breakfast/lunch incentives for high performers
- Opportunity to join our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Charity and volunteer opportunities
- Health Insurance with FSA opportunities
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Gym benefits