- Leading Investment Bank - Corporate and Investment Banking
- Great smaller, collaborative team
About Our Client
My client is a leading global investment bank and financial services provider, providing advisory and capital market services to corporate, government, and institutional clients. This position would be based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, working within a smaller, collaborative team.
- Working closely and collaboratively within the tax team
- Federal, corporate tax compliance
- Tax provisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1 - 3 years of relevant tax experience
- Big 4 or private background
- Corporate tax experience (1120/ASC740)
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or Tax
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / Bonus
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Hybrid Schedule flexibility
Apply now, and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.