- Multi-Billion Dollar Aerospace Organization - Rapidly Growing!
- Opportunity to regularly collaborate with Sr. Level Executives and C-Suite
About Our Client
My client is a F1000 Aerospace Organization located in Chicago's NW Suburbs. They are in a rapid period of growth and are looking for an experienced Cost Accountant to join their expanding team! My client is a recognizable organization and is an industry leader in their space.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collecting and analyzing data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs/variances and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording and reconciling departmental costs for use in controlling expenditure
- Executing the periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) financial close process with focus on inventory and cost of goods sold, including preparing and maintaining reporting schedule
- Drive process improvements in cost accounting processes and data flows throughout the accounting department.
- Execute key inventory and cost of goods sold process controls and ensure documentation of those controls adhere to audit requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years in a Manufacturing environment - Cost Accounting strongly preferred
- Familiarity with ERP systems, strong MS Excel skills
- MBA preferred
- Strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package, salary commensurate with the experience level of the candidate
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Ability to join a large, growing manufacturing firm