- Incredible benefits and Industry leading salary
- Growing company with room for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing medical device company that is changing the game in health care by making it more affordable and accessible. The company would be clasified as mid sized with a small but efficient finance team. They are looking for candidates that are serious about their career and its growth to help take the right candidate the next level!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing journal entries for cost of sales, warranty, all manufacturing production variances and inventory.
- Manage month and year end financial close processes for manufacturing activities.
- Prepare monthly and yearly schedules and reconciliations for warranty, inventory, scrap, cost of sales, sales and Quality & manufacturing activities
- Maintain purchase price variance and warranty accrual analysis
- Prepare entries related to and report on production overhead absorption
- Maintain standard costs
- conduct inventory excess and obsolescence review to prepare associated journal entries to work with operations to address issues proactively
- Prepare year end audit reports/schedules
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of company financial reporting documents
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Interface with accounts payable on inventory-related issues
- Strong interface with manufacturing operations personnel
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following qualifications / skills:
- Required - Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 5-10 years of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems. Include with response specific systems used
- Exemplary PC skins including Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient knowledge of accounting standards, practices and controls
- Must have a deep understanding/ knowledge related to inventory both psychical and financial
- Understands both the psychical and financial flow of inventory through a manufacturing operation and ERP system
- Ability to work proactively with operations
What's on Offer
For the successful applicant you will receive:
- Generous salary between $85k-110k
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule