Multi-million dollar Manufacturing firm
Chance to work on a long term, critical project.
About Our Client
Multi-million dollar manufacturing firm are looking for a highly skilled Cost Accountant to join the business on a long-term project basis.
The key responsiblities of the Cost Accountant will be:
- Identify & Implement Opportunities to Improve Business
- Executes Cost Estimates for New Products and Process Changes
- Supports the Business on Costing Inquiries
- Responsible for Costing Accuracy
- Create & Distributes Operational Performance reports
- Executes the Daily Costing Process
- Reviews Cost Methodology and Implement Improvements
- Manages the Daily Production Reporting Process
- Lead Cross Functional groups/projects relating to business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Cost Accountant will have:
- BS Degree in Accounting required.
- Manufacturing Company experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Intermediate /Advanced Excel required.
- 0-3 years experience in a similar role preferred.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a well-established large manufacturing firm going through a mission critical project.