- Leadership Skills
- 401k Match 5%
About Our Client
My client is a 100M firm that specializes in commercial K-12, Higher Education, Hospitality, and Tenant Interior projects in the DC Metro area. They are looking for talented people that want to take ownership of their projects and can grow within the firm and become senior leaders. They work in million dollar projects and and constantly looking for new talent to take their projects to the next level.
As a Cost Estimator you will be responsible for:
- Preparing ROMs for construction projects, AE studies, or maintenance work during the planning phase.
- Reviewing drawings and bid requirements thoroughly.
- Preparing accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Developing RFIs and clarifications and ensure adequate subcontractor coverage.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or strong technical training and/or experience (preferred)
- Minimum of five years of experience estimating heavy civil, structural, military, commercial, and educational projects.
- Certifications: ASPE, CSP, CPE, LEED Accreditation programming certs are a plus but not a requirement.
- Proven Profit/Loss Responsibility
- Proficient in producing full detail cost estimates independently
- Familiarity with GSA Cost Works
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading national Owner Rep Firm!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Stability!- Have not had to lay anyone off due to COVID-19