- Large fintech client seeking commercial counsel to support prepaid products
- Hybrid role can sit in South Florida or Northern New Jersey
About Our Client
Financial technology company.
The Counsel will work closely with other members of the legal team to provide support to the client's Prepaid group.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts, vendor agreements and technology contracts
- Advise on legal regulations impacting the Prepaid business
- Work closely with internal clients across multiple business units supporting different prepaid products
- Identify potential risk factors and aid in finding solutions
- Other duties as assigned
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from US Law School
- Admission to FL or NJ State Bar
- 3-5 years of experience handling commercial contracts, technology contracts, and vendor agreements gained in-house
- Previous experience supporting a financial technology company is ideal
- Experience working with regulatory and compliance matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- 3 days in office in South FL or Northern NJ / 2 days WFH
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent total compensation package with OTE