- Exciting opportunity to join Legal team of Broker-Dealer
- Role will focus on RMBS, CMBS, CLO transactional matters
About Our Client
Fixed income Broker-Dealer.
Role will report directly to the General Counsel and will handle the day-to-day legal activities relating to complex securitizations of different asset classes primarily relating to RMBS, CMBS, and consumer related receivables, as well as CLO new issues, including managing outside counsel, all transaction documentation, negotiations & legal issues.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from top law school with excellent academic credentials and GPA
- Admitted to NY State Bar
- 5+ years of experience, gained at a top law firm, handling financial services CLOs, securitizations and RMBS mortgage transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Additional benefits
- Work/life balance
- In-office 4-5 days per week