Exciting role with MarTech client.
Corporate generalist role.
About Our Client
Working directly with company leadership, the Counsel will handle a wide range of corporate legal matters for the company. Main responsibilities will include:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Advise on matters pertaining to commercial and corporate law, intellectual property, advertising, marketing and privacy matters.
- Advise on legal matters pertaining to employment, HR, finance, sales, marketing, etc.
- Manage outside counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school
- Member of NY State Bar, in good standing
- 2-10 years of experience handling corporate and commercial legal matters in-house within martech, adtech or related industry
- Significant commercial contract negotiation and drafting experience
- Ability to successfully partner with internal clients in order to achieve results
- Proven ability to use strategic thinking and excellent business judgment to provide practical legal advice to senior management
- Exceptional communication skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus structure